The primary purpose of the Solutions Manager’s role is to manage the services team to deliver high quality project outcomes and services, meeting the organisation’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Develop, implement and report against an Operational Professional Services Plan, meeting the published strategic objectives.
- Provide leadership, motivation and mentoring to the services team.
- Monitor the performance of the team, ensuring high quality project outcomes are delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage the team’s human resource requirements.
- Foster a work environment maximising the individual’s ability to perform his/her duties and build an effective team.
- Actively collaborate with the Business Development team to secure new projects.
- Seek, use and promote best practice methodologies & tools to deliver superior outcomes.
- Manage and participate in the continuous improvement of the service delivery and organisational processes.
Initially a contract position, this opportunity could extend for the successful candidate.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A University qualification in the Built Environment or related field (e.g. Urban design, civil engineering, architecture, drafting etc.).
- Minimum of 7 years commercial experience.
- Significant experience managing service delivery teams.
- Proven experience implementing quality service delivery processes.
- Demonstrated team leadership ability, including strong time management, project management, prioritisation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of current project management methodologies.
- Understanding of 3D modelling tools.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships, and work collaboratively with a diversity of stakeholder groups and individuals.
- Ability to negotiate, persuade and influence others.
- Ability to motivate and engage the team.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain flexibility in different situations and adapt to change.
- High level of personal drive and self-motivation.
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to rapidly grasp technical solutions, concepts and products.
Please email CV’s and Portfolios to Urban Circus